27.1.05

Resources related to "Information Engineering"

The science I want to call Information Engineering here copes with the evaluation of data in order to to obtain information and the extraction of high-priority information (filtering out data of lower interest) from a plethora of information. Information Engineering helps reduce the problem of information overflow, just remember the latest prominent example of Cassini-Huygens.

The following resources I came up with when investigating the subject. My motivation was the advancement of the Java Genetic Algorithm Package, JGAP, developed by some other people as well as by myself.

Collection of Resources

Also see my other blog about Visions for Evolutionary Algorithms

5 comments:

Kenneth said...

business home internet opportunity work

Kim said...

Hi there, It never ceases to amaze me of the quality of blogs that can be found. Yours is very interesting indeed!

I have a article magazine submission womens website pertaining to article magazine submission womens.

Check us out sometimes. :)

Kim said...

Hey, I came by actually looking for a specific blog but got yours instead. However, you seem to have a great blog here!

I have a submit article directory site. It pretty much is about submit article directory .

Come and take a look if you get time :-)

Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a american marketing association site/blog. It pretty much covers american marketing association related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Infactahost.com said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a marketing career site/blog. It pretty much covers marketing career related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)