JGAP is a sophisticated Genetic Algorithms and Genetic Programming package written in Java.
JGAP version 3.3.3 is an extensive release, featuring basically the following:
- The evolution cycle has been revamped and simplified for a better understanding
- A lot of smaller enhancements and architectural improvements, see the change log
- Some bugs have been fixed
- The basic MinimizingMakeChange example was simplified
- Improved grid computing by adding new classes and features
- New JUnit tests
This release can be downloaded here:
For more information visit the JGAP homepage.